*Please call us at 04-6467110 or Email us for latest schedule.
What is supply chain management and how does lean apply to the supply chain? The lean journey generally begins inside the four walls of the manufacturing facility, however eventually the journey extends to the supply base and our customers. As the organization focuses on waste elimination, inventory reduction and flow, we quickly realize that engagement by the ?extended enterprise? is required to complete the lean journey.
This workshop teaches how to apply lean to your supply chain. This workshop will fully define supply chain management and discuss what organizations need to do to successfully implement lean in the supply chain. Beginning with understanding the current condition of your supply chain, this workshop will show how to use value-stream mapping to map your extended supply chain, isolate areas of waste, and uncover opportunities for cost reduction through the use of lean principles. ?Total Cost of Ownership? is a common theme through this workshop, as we discuss and dissect the importance of supply chain collaboration, cross functional cooperation and supply chain measurement.
Participants will be stimulated to participate with active interaction in team activities like group discussions & presentations, business games and case studies.
Who should attend?
This workshop is beneficial to directors, managers, senior executives and executives from Planning, Materials & Inventory Control, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse, Logistics, Supplier Quality Engineering, Customer Service and Finance.
What You Will Learn
1. Overview of Supply Chain Management
* What is supply chain management?
* Challenges faced in the supply chain today
* Activity: Where is my Supply?
2. Lean Supply Chain Concepts
* Understand the critical factors of the Lean Supply Chain
* Defining Lean
* Benefits of Lean
* Material flow concepts of lean logistics
* Information flow concepts of lean logistics
* Collaborative supplier/customer relationships
3. Supply Chain Key Performance Measurements
* Develop and Document the Voice of Customer
* 3 Key Dimensions of Supply Chain Measurement
o Assets/ Inventory
4. Steps towards Lean Supply Chain
* Identify the Value
* Value and Waste in Supply Chain
* Identification and Elimination of Waste
* Activity: Identify Your Waste in Supply Chain!
* Map Your Supply Chain Value Stream
* Implement the concepts of ?increased delivery frequency, lot size reduction, and leveled flow?
* Implement ?pull? systems to drive material replenishment
* Work Towards Perfection
* Case Study: Applying Lean in a Logistics Company
Workshop Duration: 2 days (9am to 5pm)
Hurry! Call us at 04-646 7110 or Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat now or to find out more